KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE
Afro-Asian is unique as a Lloyd’s Broker because it focuses on reinsurance business, mainly emanating from Africa and South East Asia. The company has nearly three decades of experience in conducting business in these regions, and prides itself in its expertise and knowledge of local risk exposures, languages, and cultural sensitivities.
We have built a strong broking team who offer our clients access to specialist markets in Lloyd’s of London and international markets. The prospective growth in the economies of various African countries means that local risk transfer solutions require access to large underwriting capacities, which we as Lloyd’s brokers are in a strong position to arrange.
The Afro-Asian philosophy is to grow with the smaller accounts without discriminating in favour of our equally valued larger clients. No account is too big for us to handle promptly and efficiently, and nothing is too small or uneconomical for us to deal with once we have sought and accepted a client’s portfolio of business. Mindful of our clients’ need to operate efficiently in ever increasing competitive markets we endeavour to provide prompt, efficient and comprehensive service.
To identify the particular needs and challenges of our clients and strive constantly to seek the most effective solutions for them, observing the highest standards of professionalism, probity, perseverance and commitment
Becoming a global leader in the reinsurance industry by redefining concepts of professionalism and excellence
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Member of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA)
- Member of the London & International Insurance Brokers’ Association (LIIBA)
- International Member of the African Insurance Organization (AIO)
- Lloyd’s Accredited Broker
- Member of the West African Insurance Companies Association (WAICA)
- Member of the Organization of Eastern and Southern African Insurers (OESAI)